First there were smartphones. Then there were very small smartphones and, conversely, larger ones. And devices that folded in half. And smartphones that had sliding QWERTY keyboards. After that, of course, came the tablets. The new form factor story doesn’t end there. The next big trend is expected to be the phablet, a combination of a smartphone and a tablet. This is no small consideration for marketers. For every change in form factors, an app or campaign has to be rethought from top to bottom.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Tagsadvanced-search advertise-here- advertising amazon analytics apple business close commerce-times critical-issues design e-commerce ecommerce expert-authors facebook forgot-password google home internet iphone microsoft mobile network podcasts print-article print-version privacy privacy-policy research search search-article security shipping shopping social-media software submit-articles technology training trends video view-sample warning watch-the-video yahoo
- Viber Out Aims to Out-Do Skype in International Calling Game
- Distributed Commerce to Disrupt Online Storefronts?
- Forget the content marketing backlash, it’s still a valuable tactic
- 12 things you didn’t know about international search marketing
- Nine of the best examples of content marketing from 2013