A few weeks ago, I read a SmartMoney article titled “10 Things Cable Companies Won’t Tell You.” I have to admit it was a real eye-opener. We are all aware of a few of these items, but to have them all laid out in one piece was very powerful. It looked at many top cable players such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision and others. As competition finally starts to enter the picture, it spelled out some of the areas where the cable television industry falls flat and even hurts the customer and ultimately itself.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Tagsadvanced-search advertise-here- advertising amazon analytics apple business close commerce-times critical-issues design e-commerce ecommerce expert-authors facebook forgot-password google home internet iphone microsoft mobile network podcasts print-article print-version privacy privacy-policy research search search-article security shipping shopping social-media software submit-articles technology training trends video view-sample warning watch-the-video yahoo
- Price and range of products among main benefits of Christmas shopping online: report
- SaaS subscriptions: what does a persuasive pricing page look like?
- Q&A: Confused.com on handling PPC in a competitive market
- Which UK retailers provide the best tablet UX?
- Ecommerce Strong on Black Friday, Cyber Monday